It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Holiday inn Express Eagan Minnesota

so this morning at the Holiday inn Express Eagan Minnesota the employees look very familiar I've seen them before and a lot of different holiday and expresses across the country I have also seen them in San Antonio texas. as I make my way across the country all of these agents officers and half wits decide to walk into every hotel and claim that they need to work undercover. too bad they're not more professional because they create paper trails apparently this morning I've done something wrong you morons think that you're going to get me I'm Petty crap to cover up you're espionage and treason. go ahead and make those phone calls go ahead and be stupid create that paper trail that's the whole reason I'm out here stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment