It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Bloomfield MN mall of America's

I was told to walk to the Mall of America's. I was lied to and I was told that I would get help there. it was Haley the ringmaster and Haley Mathers. they had to be told 16 times that here in Eagan Minnesota panhandling is not illegal. when I started to joke around that I would just hold a sign that said homeless veteran put on the streets by the dirty cops they said that I would be arrested for panhandling. over and over again they had to be told that it's not illegal here and I can't arrest me they might be able to ask me to stop but they can't arrest me because it's not illegal. so the two Haley's devised a plan to get me over to Mall of America's and tell me to hold a sign up there. a part of their big plan was to convince me that there's more people there with more money if they're shopping at Mall of America's then they obviously have money to burn. the issue is in that City panhandling is illegal. and from what the dog just said these women control that Police department as well. you please officers should be very careful about who you're doing favors for. they ruin the lives of everybody they come near

No comments:

Post a Comment