It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

SGT Delos Santos

on that kiosk in the jail I have a hundred messages from this sergeant he there's a hundred excuses for bad behavior wasn't being very nice. they refused to give any of my grievances attention they also received information about the crimes that had been committed against me by sapd officers. and none of those crimes received any attention when I'm telling them that I have been falsely arrested correction of this issue is pretty easy. seeing that I was unlawfully arrested and I wasn't identified and the officers were trespassing that's pretty easy to rectify that situation but yet I was in there for five months playing this game with all of these officers as they are being tested. so as you can imagine I am very upset with the behavior of all of these officers while I was in the bexar county jail this isn't going to look good on them when I get to Washington and it isn't something that I'm willing to let go of they went too far they did too much

No comments:

Post a Comment