It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Mental Health employees

Adrian was sent down to the cell now there's a lot of information here but there was a lot more that happened Adrian was sent down to the cell to do an evaluation and to talk to me because there was a certain individual that was so hyper to have me committed into the state hospital they continued to try apparently I had done something that got some attention maybe it was a grievance written or an email that was sent out in the Kia system and they had to put a stop to it so they would send a mental health employee to talk to me trying to evaluate me and generally speaking it was me evaluating them listing off all of my rights that they had violated they continue to violate people's rights and if they get away with this behavior and there's no repercussions for their behavior there's no reason for them to stop. this guy violated HIPAA at one point in time and then stopped himself and said no don't answer it sorry I asked

No comments:

Post a Comment