It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

SGT. Munoz

these are examples of grievances that I would write while I was in the bexar county jail oh it must have been pretty upset I was writing about Gog oops. sso many of these were sent in I would put them in an envelope and put attention Sergeant or attention lieutenant Lockwood or attention lieutenant Williams and I would turn in the statements and these are supposed to be grievances this one's weird oh I know why I was mad you guys were blaming is Hazel I see it it says right there you put sergeant easel easel in the kiosk you tried to spell and it looks hideous that's why I was so mad

No comments:

Post a Comment