It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Purchase from courthouse

this is my purchase from the bexar county courthouse when I was trying to get a copy of my divorce decree very expensive I want you to look at the receipt closely and you will see that it appears as though something was sprayed on this receipt this is what they do they come in and they spray all the paperwork that they know that I want to keep paperwork that is evidence paperwork that I need to be able to establish myself or maintain any mobility any evidence I call it black icky picky crap because when you touch it your skin feels icky picky like little tiny microscopic bugs are jumping on your skin similar to fiberglass that you would find in insulation. everything in this room's been sprayed it's time for all of it to go

No comments:

Post a Comment