It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Familiar faces in quakerland

the people in this town were not nice to me at all and the entire time I was here I was being threatened and told that I was going to be arrested and put in their local jail. there was helicopters and planes flying over my head and a lot of minions with their headlights on driving past me over and over again. I didn't get any good feelings from this town you see that guy getting gas I saw him in San Antonio he was there constantly. I went to the VFW and shared my envelope and there was a man that came outside smoking a cigarette and he was another very familiar face that had been in San Antonio following me around and enjoyed Starbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment