It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Prepaid Visa

I purchased this prepaid Visa from CVS before I left the city of San Antonio I put $300 on it I used it a couple of times and there was about $220 left on it and decided that I was going to use it online using my phone I typed in all of the account numbers and the security code number. somebody got lippy and told me that they shut down my bank account and took all the money. of course we started laughing at that individual as I told them that is not my bank account you shut down a prepaid Visa I just lost $220 now I have to call it in as lost or stolen and the fact that you took all the money off in it and did whatever with it will be tracked traced and proven. that was a really dumb move you better get out of my phone and stop stealing all my account information

No comments:

Post a Comment