It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Andrea

here's the two that you see there that have been following me all across the country they plan my death at the country inn now we're in Morrison town at the Hyatt regency and once again these two creepy sons of b****** are planning my death again the door won't close on my room suddenly and mysteriously Sharon our glory. I have a pain in my legs. and there you see the international spy Andrea the reason Fuddruckers was closed downtown the reason I've been raped so many times the reason there is a tow truck following me around to take the vehicle that I'm driving the reason I can hear the f word what the f*** is she doing here I'm here because of you I'm here because of those two agents that are sitting there across from you in the lobby that have already made several attempts on my life and are doing it again

No comments:

Post a Comment