It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Planned accident

I stopped in a little small town and I was filling out envelopes and cards that I was sending to my children all of the annoying minions and animals that I have to listen to kept telling me that I was in danger and those people in that small town where my enemies and I needed to go immediately the reason they were being so obnoxious and couldn't shut their stupid mouths was because they were planning an accident and this is the accident they were planning a vehicle that looked exactly like the one I'm driving was in that accident there was a lot of people hugging and crying it looked like a very serious accident. these are CIA and FBI agents that are doing this creating hazards in every city that I go to trying to cause my death. they're recluse and everybody becomes a Target and there are hazards on the road in every city that I enter because of John Whitman and his girlfriend Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment