It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

My cards are stopped

I found a machine that works and neither of my cards are functioning properly not my bank card or a prepaid Visa card that I purchased in San Antonio a couple of days before they released me from the jail that I should not have been in. last night right before arriving in Nashville Tennessee I went to a QT gas station. I bought drink and food. I used a prepaid Visa card it paid for a portion of the bill but I was unable to pay for the entire bill. then somebody announced you can't afford it you don't have any money. it didn't make any sense they were trying to manipulate my bank account but I was using a prepaid Visa card there's no reason for the funds to be gone. it doesn't make any sense unless they access that card online and drained all the money off in it. while I was in San Antonio Texas I had a lot of problems with every hotel and motel that I went to to get a room telling me that my name had to be on my credit card I had to go get a replacement bank card that means my name's not on it I had to get a replacement card because the San Antonio Police department destroyed my debit cards and my credit cards for all of my bank accounts and all of my lines of credit. Joaquin Castro and a certain San Antonio police officer are manipulating these employees telling them to deny me a room telling them that my card isn't good and they shouldn't accept it because they were trying to control me and make sure that I stayed at the particular hotel or motel that they wanted me in that's when I became angry and frustrated and I got on an airplane and left. now that I'm in other cities they are controlling major organizations systems stopping my cards from working stopping my ability to get gas at the pump. when these large corporations find out what's happening it's going to cause huge problems for Joaquin Castro police officers and agents who are working this conspiracy to attack me. they continuously told me that I was broke because they took all of my money but it looks like they simply stopped the credit card and debit cards from functioning properly

No comments:

Post a Comment