It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Jesse...Jesus murder

there was a murderer in Tobin Hill neighborhood I was there at the crime scene with many others I got 6 hours worth of videos and I took pictures so when I searched online for this murder in reference to all of the videos that I had and all the police officers that were there that weren't doing their job properly I found this article online that is very fake I am told that the woman you see pictured there claiming that she wants Justice for her nephew is actually Maria Perez I don't know. I went to a detective at sapd headquarters to give them all of the information I had surrounding the murder of Jesse. all of the police officers including my ex-husband Gregory Marshall say that it was a fake crime scene and nobody was actually murdered. I find it hard to believe that we were there for 6 hours and it was fake. they do do this as a PD likes to fake crimes that didn't really happen so that I'll show up and have pictures and videos and then I will repeat the information that I collect at these crime scenes they're hoping that I look crazy. they're the ones abusing their position using all of the emergency vehicles of the city and all of the emergency employees of the city to create these fake crime scenes stupid enough to think that the entire world's going to think I'm the one that's crazy when I have pictures and I have videos and it was the FBI that told me to take the pictures and videos of all of these happenings. when I went to sapd headquarters to talk to a detective and give them all the information that I had about this crime the staff that was working the desk was having a hard time pulling up the case number and they were having a hard time seeing who it was that was working the case they actually had to Google the crime the murder in Tobin hills neighborhood. they got the information off in Google then they made phone calls to find out what detective was actually working the crime. it was detective Goodwin and detective Goodwin wasn't there so I had to talk to a different detective and give them as many tips as I possibly could regarding the crime that I was at. they never covered the body with the yellow blanket they left it later for 6 hours when they did move the body they only moved it with a gate that they put out a mobile gate to cover what they were doing. there were police officers and detectives that were sorting through Jesse's bag after they had moved the body off the street finally while they were sorting through his bag I was taking videos and pictures and one of those detectives walked away from that investigation process to approach me and say may I help you. I didn't ask for any help get the hell away from me and go do your job is what I should have said but I didn't I simply said no I didn't ask for any help and continue to take my video because these dirty cops seem to think they can intimidate people and keep them from taking pictures and videos some cops across our country have gone to the Great lengths of actually committing assault and doing people physical harm to get them to stop taking pictures I was instructed by the FBI to take these pictures and videos I suggest you stop getting in my face trying to intimidate me into a state of submission not a good idea

No comments:

Post a Comment