It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Apple store visit

I was upset and disgusted with the fact that I lost control of my AT&t iPhone so I went to the Apple store and I had to work order done I had to return several times because for some reason every time I show up to the Apple store there is like 50 people in line everybody knows I hate standing in lines and I'll walk away to come back later just cuz I don't want to stand in the line. when I finally got into the Apple store The artist and strangest things were happening not only to their systems but also to my body very anxious pacing back and forth and I kept tripping my feet something was wrong with my feet I was able to get a replacement phone but it took hours of effort they kept plugging my phone into their iPads and their laptops and nothing would register and the laptops in the iPads kept shutting down and the employees kept going to the back room to get another one. at some point in time he took the phone into the back room to get some help downloading the information so that he could give me a new phone I did eventually get a new phone and had other problems with the new phone later on. I'm constantly chasing my tail with all of this trying to maintain control of all of my phones and this has been happening for years. I just continue to go through the motions and struggle to break myself out of a bubble I am trapped in by several different intelligence agencies and I will eventually break out of that bubble I will not give up even though they continue to try thinking that is what they will achieve

No comments:

Post a Comment