It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Fairfield inn

these are just a couple of the agents that were at the Fairfield inn. three different agents were working behind the counter at the Fairfield inn one of them was Melissa espinoso Melissa espinoso just happened to answer the phone when I was in Newark New York I was calling the pots law firm and at 2100 hours she answered the phone as a receptionist taking down my information as if she was working for the pots law firm. everybody was pretty upset to see who was answering the phone and pretty upset about them faking pots law firm. I am still confused as to whether or not pots law firm is a real law firm in Houston Texas but if they are a real law firm in Houston Texas they're not going to be very happy about a dirty spy agent pretending to be them sending me messages giving me phone calls and emails as if she works for them. when I had to deal with Melissa espinoso at the Fairfield inn 450 pieces of paperwork have been stolen from my room I wanted the information about the corporate office and she refused to give me the information about the corporate office

No comments:

Post a Comment