It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Dech and his psycho

these people don't know when to quit they are still making phone calls to the local police department when I leave one city and enter another they start making more phone calls they manipulate the employees of every convenience store and gas station closing the bathrooms. right now I have some female who is disgusting who keeps saying oh my God oh my God John they're going to take everything and leave you laying in a snow bank oh no John they're going to take everything. Andrea is very sick she is very insane and I don't appreciate being threatened by her over and over again somebody needs to get control of the international spy and the foreign agent she is a psycho cold-blooded killer who doesn't know when to quit

No comments:

Post a Comment