It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

March 17th and 18th Duluth Minnesota

here we arrived in Duluth Minnesota you'll see the license plates of some of my attackers some of my minions and some people that are on the other side of the fence. I hadn't eaten in 2 weeks actually it was closer to 3 weeks I had no money and no way to provide for myself. I was exhausted my body hurt and I hadn't bathed in much more than 3 weeks. somebody believes torture is the way to stop me but it never works and they never learn. when I was told to do something about the fact that I was hungry I went to the St Vincent de Paul Masonic temple. they wouldn't answer the front door and I could hear somebody saying she looks like a reporter. an employee came out of the back door 🚪 they told me that they didn't have any food or any services for the needy or the homeless. they were lying to me. we all know who that was. it was heart wrenching that he would do that. apparently he doesn't have a pulse anymore. and some additional pictures you will see the airport in Duluth where the restaurant is I'm told the woman walking out is Andrea. I'm assuming they're talking about Andrea the sapd supervisor but I am making an assumption that is inaccurate. there's three Andreas or there's for women that they call Andrea or her appearance shifts. Andrea is the seat of My demise and she is the reason I suffer. starvation homelessness last night I slept on a park bench. I heard somebody swearing at me she was yelling all night long and most of what she said all night long wasn't even true. Andrea is the one that announced when I was released from the Dakota county jail she was going to start me for one week and then put me right back into the Dakota county jail. apparently she thinks that she controls everything here in Dakota county. she also controls everything in St Paul sending tow truck drivers to tow a vehicle that she has no rights to. because of Andrea Enterprise rental has a giant lawsuit against the state of Minnesota. Newark also has a giant lawsuit she sent a tow truck stopping in front of me to tow a vehicle that they had no rights to. she claims she was just trying to scare me to keep me out of New York because if I went into New York and I inform people of the truth she was in a lot of trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment