It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Calls to non emergency dispatch

when I called bexar county non-emergency line I was looking for Katie Wells because I had talked to the non-emergency looking for one of the men that has been attacking me and he's dating Katie Wells according to the story that I received I talked to a Katie wells in July who said that she was the supervisor at bexar county non-emergency dispatch. I think it's Katie from senator cornyn's office on the phone lying to me she's a real piece of work. then I called asapd non-emergency and I was looking to talk to officer Nick dozer Nick dozer doesn't seem to want to shut his mouth so it's time for me to call him on the phone and see if he can refrain from running his mouth and threatening my life. he likes to say you want to die I'll kill you then he says a little 3-year-old girl is made up and she's not real so it's time to talk to him. when I called the non-emergency line I didn't even get a recording telling me to press one for this too for that or three for that some woman answered the phone right away she said that she didn't have Nick dozer in her system and he must not be a police officer. I asked her to take down my name and phone number to give it to the supervisor of bike patrol she refused to and she said that she can't talk to the supervisor of bike patrol. I asked to be transferred to bike patrol and she said that she can't transfer any calls out well apparently she doesn't know how to do her job because every time I call the non-emergency line they transfer me from one substation to another. so who is it that I got on the phone you don't know how to do the job of dispatch who did I talk to

No comments:

Post a Comment