It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Towing company

I still can’t put videos up on the blog but rest assured I have videos of these individuals telling me that it is going to cost $85 more than what I was quoted the day before. I had two police officers standing next to me and I asked these people three times how much it was gonna cost for me to come in and get my vehicle the following day they quoted me a price in front of the police officers while I recorded it. The woman I was talking to gave me a price she had bright green nails. The police officers were talking to her as well as she lied to us and told us that it was the apartment manager Paula Carroll  that card to have my automobile towed. 
Now I am finding out that probably didn’t make the phone call at all. This woman and a recorded video is telling me that whoever I talk to you doesn’t work for the company so why they let her in the office why was she standing there talking to me and you police officers giving us a quote in price if she doesn’t work for the company why was that happening? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that this company didn’t want to lie to me about who called and the towing of my vehicle maybe that’s why they brought in the Citizen based agent or agent or whatever that thing is so that she could lie to me and that you police officers standing next to me and the company wouldn’t be liable for those lies that were told. So after I was There were two police officers making a video knowing that I’m coming back tomorrow and I’m gonna pay a certain amount I know my vehicle is there these morons send out a certified letter telling me that my vehicle is past due and it’s been there for a long time and they’re informing me that my vehicles there after they are fully aware that I was at their facility more than once and I was at the facility with police officers. Then the morons think that they’re gonna charge me $50 for a certified letter well thank you for making my lawsuit against you that much bigger that much stronger and you are screwed


 

No comments:

Post a Comment