It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Governor Abbott’s nasty staff

Here we have governor Abbet‘s nasty staff they receive phone calls every time I go to the capital and try to go into his office they lock up the office and say it’s closed and they’re not excepting any walkins. I have purposely taking videos of security officers that work in the capital building asking them if it’s normally open yeah it’s open you can’t go into the governors office but you can go into the lobby everybody else goes in the lobby but I am not everybody else am I this nasty woman keeps locking up the office and then she got nasty in my face in this video telling me that the office is closed and the door was supposed to be locked it’s that agent there that’s working undercover that unlock the door you dumb nasty person.  I gave her all of my information and informed her that I have sent 450 emails to the governor telling him that my life is in danger and I’m in fear for my life her responses did you go to law-enforcement law-enforcement is the reason that my life is in danger and I am in fear for my life. That’s why I’m in the governors office the reason my life is in danger and I am in fear for my life is because of congressman Joaquin Castro and Julian Castro his brother who no longer holds a position in our government but continues to threaten my life. That’s why I come to the governor that’s why I make phone calls that’s why I send emails and she receives phone calls and communications telling her to block those emails and make sure the governor Never sees them. That security officer stood up and was walking around me as if I was a criminal he got in my personal space I felt threatened while I stood in the governors office. I have every intention of pressing charges against this woman because she is colluding and I don’t need to









 

No comments:

Post a Comment