It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

SAPD officer refusing to write report



 Somebody contacted him and told him to argue with me about whether or not it’s a criminal or civil matter. I didn’t ask your opinion you’re not supposed to be giving me legal advice that’s a big in fraction of the policies and ethics that you were supposed to be maintaining. I didn’t ask why are you telling me whether or not it’s criminal or civil that doesn’t make any sense I didn’t ask for your opinion I didn’t ask for legal advice I asked you to write a police report and now you’re gonna give me an informational report and you’re gonna tell me it’s not a crime yes it most certainly is a crime slander and defamation is a crime. Now this officer is telling me to read it I don’t have it. I went down to records four times or more to get my Police Reports and they refused to give them to me I had to go to a supervisor and she only gave me two even though I am allotted three a day. Then I filled out a form to have a survey of all the police reports that have my name associated with them so I could have them all printed up and have them they were due to give me those Police Reports by July 1 I still don’t have them I continue to call I continue to go into headquarters to records so that I can get them and they continuously refused to give them to me so as the police officer tells me to read it, I CAN’T they Say it’s not written it’s not ready yet three weeks after I talk to you I went in there and they told me it’s not ready yet

No comments:

Post a Comment