It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 29, 2021

The towing at apartments Was the only one who has ever been towed out of this apartment building and I kept making that point over and over again I also made the point that I didn’t think that it was Paula Carol that made the call to the tow truck company because it was a Saturday night at 8:30 PM she wasn’t here and she doesn’t care that I park there on a weekend that doesn’t make any sense it Hass to be out of there on Monday morning when she comes to work all of us know that

Apparently the towing that was happening at the apartment building is a huge upset for all of these criminals and they’re trying to kill me because of it I was told to go downstairs and get a video of it and it was the individuals that was having the automobile towed that wanted me to get the video of it. That automobile that’s being told is the same one that followed me out of the city of San Antonio and they were driving along with Officer Christopher Dech. They chased me all over the city of San Antonio and when this vehicle was towed out of the apartments there was no charge to them. The only reason they were having any vehicles towed was because i Was the only one who has ever been towed out of this apartment building and I kept making that point over and over again I also made the point that I didn’t think that it was Paula Carol that made the call to the tow truck company because it was a Saturday night at 8:30 PM she wasn’t here and she doesn’t care that I park there on a weekend that doesn’t make any sense it Hass to be out of there on Monday morning when she comes to work all of us know that







 

No comments:

Post a Comment