It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Funeral home and Alamo Street

Someone sent me over to the funeral home that’s on Alamo Street they tried to get me to go there the night before this video was taken they were telling me that the funeral home but they were telling me that there should’ve been many fire trucks over there apparently it was planned but never happened. Obviously the individual that was sending me over to the funeral home doesn’t actually live here and they’re not here at all. It seems to me somebody was planning a fire for the funeral home they even went so far as to ask me if it is normally that color because they feel confident and convinced that there was a fire. It’s always that color That’s the color it always is there was no fire you may have been planning a fire somebody may have told you there was a fire but there was never a fire at this funeral home. The individual that sent me over here was shocked that it heading out front they were upset to





 

No comments:

Post a Comment