It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Dealership

I was at my dealership making my auto payment and I sat down in the managers office to explain to him that my ex-husband continuously is bragging that he has access to the computer in my automobile he also has access to the GPS that’s what he is telling me and he is very accurate about the location of the vehicle when he is telling me this. The manager explained me the only way to get in their system is if he knows the passwords I tried to explain to the manager that he has a friend that’s working at the dealership and that information has been shared now of course the information was shared with Joaquin Castro who then shared it with Greg Marshall but they were unable to get to the bottom of it 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment