It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Credit Human manipulating

My bank account was manipulated they stopped one of my checks from being cashed any employees kept giving me stupid excuses that the first 30 days of a new account all checks are stopped however when I read the policies of the bank is that a payroll check a government check or a check from the Department of treasury is never held for 30 days and my check was a check from the department of the treasury and they held it anyway some moron that reads really fast was reading the policies looking for an excuse for the employee to hand me and the excuse didn’t even apply not very smart so this is a major issue for the banks it will suffer because somebody came 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment