It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Dan says he is NSA


 
I’m not 100% sure but I believe the man wearing the hat and the glasses his name is Dan. Well that’s what he said anyway he was riding along with Ram Martinez took me to behavioral health. He was recording everything ran Martinez was saying. He acted as though he was investigating Graham Martinez because we all know Ray Martinez was breaking the law you don’t walk into a Starbucks and pull somebody out refusing to tell them why they’re being pulled into behavioral health and then when Jeff Epstein walks past or I’m sorry someone that looks just like a Jeff Epstein walks past I sarcastically say thank you and ran Martinez assumes I know and yeah Jeff Epstein is my best friend dip shit.
He refused to tell me why I was being taken and he threw me in handcuffs for no good reason the moron was told to take me in because I was handing out my letter and trying to be bring awareness to all the foreign agents and domestic agents in the city who are committing very serious crimes against me.
Now I have to listen to Dan saying that he never said he was NSA. Well he sure did insinuate it and I know how things work I know that the NSA are a bunch of dream invaders. Dan has been in my dream over and over again one particular time he was in my dream he had Elvis Presley’s car in there and we were talking about automobiles another time he was raping me

No comments:

Post a Comment