It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, July 30, 2021

Joaquin CassiaIs humping on me and raping me once again when I decided to spend my chair he thought it was OK to start squeezing my heart once again causing me yet another cardiac arrest then the moron decided to announce that Michael told him that he can go ahead and kill me and he’s not afraid of Michael anymore and he’ll be doing whatever he wants to do

 Joaquin CassiaIs humping on me and raping me once again when I decided to spend my chair he thought it was OK to start squeezing my heart once again causing me yet another cardiac arrest then the moron decided to announce that Michael told him that he can go ahead and kill me and he’s not afraid of Michael anymore and he’ll be doing whatever he wants to do

No comments:

Post a Comment