It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

San Antonio FBI headquarters

Here I am at the FBI headquarters again trying to talk to an agent that’s on duty excepting walk-ins the dirty security officer who I have been contending with since 2016 who talks to Joaquin Castro and dirty FBI agents telling them to turn me away is once again telling me that I can’t be seen by anybody. There were individual sent in to FBI headquarters before I arrived and after I arrived to talk to an FBI agent that was excepting walk-ins they were talk to you they were able to sit down with an FBI agent Both before and after I was there this is by design this is the thing and all of you dirty FBI agents are done and finished



 

No comments:

Post a Comment