It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Dr. Frank’s AKA stitches

This is who they call stitches they had some of the minions in the shelter trying to find out if I can still bear children. They said call stitches and then all of a sudden I’m in the Frank Tejada VA clinic and I have some woman violating me doing a OB/GYN examination that she’s not even supposed to do in the clinic I’m supposed to be sent to the hospital for that and I had a menstrual cycle for two weeks that was extremely painful because stupid stitches thought it was OK to take an egg from me or to insert some thing like an STD and a foreign agent international spy doctor decided to comply with this sick rapist who is confessing to raping my 14-year-old daughter 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment