It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Dech is squeezing heart

This individual is squeezing my heart he is causing me a great deal of pain. He won’t stop apparently he’s upset about the screaming banshee with the Washington plates that’s working over at the current magazine because she’s the one that called the tow truck company and lied to the judge truck company and said that she was Paula Carol the manager of the apartment she’s also the idiot that got on the phone pretending to be Lisa  Griffin telling me that all the nonprofits in the city of San Antonio that provide service for veterans no longer have any funding for the rest of the year she was stupid enough to tell me that the fiscal year is July 1 and everybody knows the fiscal year is October 1 so apparently she’s as stupid as she is loud. She also left a voicemail on my phone claiming that she is a Lisa Griffin a veterans case manager which is not the title that Lisa Griffin is supposed to be using. And that voicemail was erased from my phone Even though I saved it made recordings of it because this job he is so big is it in my phone manipulating every facet of the phone





 

No comments:

Post a Comment