It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Murderous cops

This is the detective that I went to talk to I told him that my ex-husband has a vehicle just like the one in the surveillance tape of the murder and he was also getting a windshield replacement right after the murder took place. But now I see there is an automobile that was in my parking garage that is more like the automobile that was in the surveillance footage and if you look at the blog post about the towing that was taking place in this parking garage that automobile looks a lot more like the automobile that was in the surveillance footage of the murder that took place in the Tobin Hill neighborhood. 


This is the picture that I gave detectives and I tried to explain to them that the man that was killed Jesse was pointing at these two cops and telling me that these are murderers cops one of them pulled the trigger and shot him in the head. I was told later that Jesse is not a good person and then he did some pretty awful things although he still want to justice for his death. I was told by somebody and I don’t know if there’s a reason that happened and it was a good reason I am look forward to finding out what that reason was and why Jesse‘s dad and why they couldn’t arrest Jesse rather than shooting in the head

 

No comments:

Post a Comment