It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Current magazine agents

I parked in my usual spot I always parked and I was parking there for about nine weeks I got permission from the man who drives a black BMW and told me that it was fine for me to park there they kept filling up the parking garage purposely so that I couldn’t park in the parking garage they wanted my vehicle out in the open so they can continue to tamper with it without getting caught because there’s no cameras or at least they think there’s no cameras on the street obviously there’s cameras all over this place and there’s cameras at the fire department and there’s street cameras and there’s drones flying in the sky these people are idiots. So I’m standing there ringing the bell and she is standing just a few inches from me  i’m ringing the bell she can hear me I’m standing there so I can ask permission to park there. And when I said she’s a big fat obese woman that couldn’t possibly pass a PT test apparently she thought I was talking about her because this which is in my head and she can hear what I’m saying and yes you’re a big fat which they couldn’t possibly pass a PT test you could possibly pass a psychiatric evaluation she came outside it was kind of nice and professional asked her permission to park there and she told me that I cannot park there I need to move immediately because I would be towed and possiblyArrested and yes this dummy really said that she really said she’s going to manipulate the system manipulate the current magazine and implicate them in a huge lawsuit telling me that I would be arrested for parking there then I also had the fat screaming banshee in my face the one that had been in the Austin a FBI field office acting stupid




 

No comments:

Post a Comment