It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Spectators CPS

I went to CVS to drop off my story so that I could hopefully get to a supervisor and get some attention. This particular office wouldn’t take it they said there was nobody there to examine what I was giving them and they were the ones that suggested and informed me that I should go to Austin because Austin is their boss their headquarters but then when I went to Austin Texas and went to the CPS offices every single office I went to said that there wasn’t a headquarters for CPS in Austin which I know is a lie because DFPS records is in Austin and I had a Eric Griffin Junior deny me my CPS investigation reports it took about two years before I Got those reports and I had to have the assistance of a state representative staff in order for me to even get the investigation of reports from 2012 and 2013 then when I did receive them they were inducted redacted they were redacted that’s what I said redacted

 

No comments:

Post a Comment