It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, July 30, 2021

Church on the corner of Camden and Lexington

I was purposely sent to the crime scene somebody was pushed off the parking garage and she died. This nasty woman was sent over to me claiming that she owns the church and she owns the parking lot you she use the infamous line that all my enemies use “can I help you?”  That is code for I am your enemy and I am here to attack you. This woman was completely nasty she was threatening snarky and snotty and she continuously said over and over again that she owns the church and she owns the parking lot. Notice the license plate does she on the church? Is this another one of my ex-husband‘s girlfriends? Who contacted her and hold her to confront me so that I couldn’t get videos of the crime scene and every dirty police officer that attacked me?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment