It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Tobin Hill Neighborhood death of Jesse

Here we are in the Tobin Hill neighborhood where Jesse was shot this is where I stood there for six hours taking videos of police officers dealing with a man who had been shot while riding his bike and his body was laying there on the road all kinds of blood and the body that was laying there had all kinds of hair too.  When I came to take this video on this evening I was compelled and it was very strong to and I thought that I was doing a favor for the man that had died. But as you can see the vehicle that is under surveillance footage is parked right there because they live in the neighborhood and they live right across from where the body was laying. That vehicle that is it under surveillance footage that I watched that is on YouTube and was reported by cans five is right there. It’s not a light silver vehicle like Gregory Marshall drives.  They made it look like Gregory Marshall had gone and got a new windshield and they told me that I had to drive over to Gregory Marshall’s home when he was pulling into the driveway he had the blue masking tape all over the windshield now of course this doesn’t mean that he actually got a new windshield he simply had blue masking tape all over the windshield that made it look like he just got a new windshield when I read the report from Ken’s five about what happened during this murder it was stated in the article that somebody shot through the windshield to shoot the man in the head. When I was at the crime scene and making these videos at the crime scene they announced loudly that he was shot in the head when I read the article that Ken’s five put together it said that he was shot in the upper back. There’s a whole lot of inconsistencies in the stories and that’s by design their stupid on purpose. I don’t know what these police officers think they’re doing creating this farts murder or maybe it’s a real murder with a whole lot of false information but it looks like a whole Lot of badges will be lost




 

No comments:

Post a Comment