It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

CVS refused to let me return make up

 After my automobile had been towed I didn’t have enough money to get it out I was just under the amount that I needed so I went to CVS to return some of the make up that I had purchased for my daughter. The CVS employees were contacted and they were told not to allow me to return any of it they refused to take any single item back to the store and they were telling me I had to go back to the store where I purchased it which was quite a long ways away. There was stupid excuse is being used stupid excuses they were fed by Joaquin Castro and Greg marshall





No comments:

Post a Comment