It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Joaquin Castro humping & squeezing my hear


These two idiots are in my apartment building I’m being home done and my heart is being squeezed I nearly had another cardiac arrest moments ago and a few hours ago when I was at the family dollar store Joaquin Castro became upset along with this fat piece of crap when I was announcing the crimes of Gregory Marshall which I’m about to be doing again so everybody can hear and everybody to know and then I will spread it to all the phones and I will print it up and deliver it all over Texas. Joaquin Castro fully admitted that he was causing the vibrations and squeezing my heart it’s a elevated blood pressure when I was at Gregory Marshall’s home knocking on the door confronting him and getting an interview Joaquin Castro statement was but you went back anyway didn’t you of course I went back anyway and continue to fight for my children my children are in that home and my children are being abused and my daughter has been sexually assaulted and raped raped.
After there was a confirmation that she had actually been sexually assaulted and raped and there was a discussion about how it was done to her Gregory Marshall decided he was going to step into my apartment squeeze my heart and caused me to have a cardiac arrest he’s been squeezing me for a couple of hours now and I do need some help with this fat piece of shit rapist and pedophiles

 

No comments:

Post a Comment