It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Verellen Elementary School Essexville Michigan not a lovely place

I moved the kids from Texas to Michigan after he was removed from the house by CPS now as I've said a hundred times this was done purposely because once the children and I moved out of the state of Texas he wouldn't be prosecuted for the abuse he wouldn't go to prison where he belonged CPS dropped the case and didn't go to a court of law Prosecuting him for the abuse I don't know if that's proper procedure but that's what the Castro brothers made happen .



I was enrolling my children at my old Elementary  verellen elementary in Essexville Michigan . Come to find out many of the teachers I had gone to high school with and the principal not only did I go to high school with but he lives near by me .  They were acting strange this was something I was going to become accustomed to  they were whispering and looking at me weird  like I was a piece of meat  and they were stray dogs .  I found out pretty quickly .  Gregory Marshall Joaquin Castro and Julian Castro were busy on Facebook collecting up everybody in Essexville Michigan most expecially  the people that would be working with our children .  They were hitting on me and acting like pigs  Martin I went to HighSchool with  he was my child to teacher .  They were hitting on me they were flirting  not because I'm good-looking not because they found me attractive but because Joaquin Castro and Gregory Marshall told them to do just that they wanted me dating as many people as they could get me to date first of all they want a videos of me undisposed because Joaquin Castro is a pervert and he was going to take those videos and use them against me and publish them on 8chan 4chan Facebook and wherever else he can get it on the internet and unfortunately he did get some videos of me  and I had not consented to any of this crap Joaquin Castro is a pig and a pervert and anybody as perverted as this is probably a pedophile . When you get to prison I hope they don't figure that out because we all know that what that means for you .
Barry and I were actually friends in high school knew each other quite well and he was never nasty  he was cordial friendly .  Now he's acting stupid when I get my kids into the high school  I wasn't very happy about the situation Martin on the other hand  while in high school he acted like any jock would act and what you would expect the football jock to act like and guess what he didn't grow out of that mentality level of disrespecting every woman that made the mistake of getting too close to him  he was an a****** in high school and he was an a****** as an adult and I wasn't happy about him teaching my child I continuously ask my son how his teaching methods were  any bars restaurants  because I was concerned  about whether or not this man  was still  a disrespectful twit . If he had not the ability to grow up and then he had not the ability to be teaching young children . And of course as I've said before I found out the hard way that he did not grow up he's a pervert agreed to hit on me  and make me feel uncomfortable and disrespected  to do a favor for some  Latino pervert in the White House to do a favor for Hillary Clinton . Good job you're in like Flynn with Hillary Clinton and you can look forward to being crucified in the same manner she will be crucified by everybody in America and everybody across the world .  he shouldn't be teaching children I do hope something is done about this and I look forward to all those Facebook messages being published  for all eyes to see 

No comments:

Post a Comment