It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Dirty nonprofit here in San Antonio there are many

I think the emails are self-explanatory these people were colluding with the Castro brothers and foreign agents dirty police officers they refused to help me I was told they were going to help me before I got to Texas I have plans when I got here I planned it all out wasn't just going to sit on the streets doing nothing these people were supposed to help me when I got to Texas  they refused to help me  they were saying that the abuse happened years ago in other words they were saying they were talking to my ex-husband on the phone .  They were handing me excuses why they weren't going to help me they gave him grant money  as a victim of domestic violence  when he is an abuser  that's enough to shut you down  but I do want to get you on collusion obstruction of justice treason Espionage and I want to paint the picture to the entire world  of what kind of monsters you are 



No comments:

Post a Comment