It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Consepcion Gonzalez victim advocate who isn't really a victim advocate

First time I ever went to see consepcion was 2014  I was sent to her  told that she could help me . I gave her all the police reports told her what was happening to me I was being chased and followed as I was trying to find an attorney to get to a court of law and fight for my children . I told her about officer Martinez  who refused to write the police report properly would calling my ex-husband and put in the police report what he said  another word siding with cast for brothers and my very sick rapist ex-husband . In a nutshell she said that her heart went out to me but there was nothing she could do for me  anybody see anything wrong with that statement ? Well I went on thinking that she was a good person even though she refused to do her job and help me  there's nothing she can do for me?  That's her job to do something for me  she's a victim advocate . After I was locked in my house with a police officer trying to kill me and then put on the streets I made several trips to her office on Frio Street . And every time I walk in the building that was at least four police officers staring me down and following me looking at me like they want to drop kick me . Now course I knew why they were dirty cops trying to cover up the crimes their Chief committed  I dropped off tons of paperwork statements emails police reports statements  documenting every minute I was in that house . I documented everything including the starvation including the fact that I was sending snail mail out and the mailman was told that he wasn't allowed to send any mail out of my house  he was pretty angry about it too  do you want any part of it  he was threatened by dirty FBI agents manipulating the u.s. mail .  Conception is given everything  to that point . Guess what you did with it she went marching right into the chief's office decided she was going to earn points and attack an innocent woman to do favors for the police chief  and what's that going to get you now honey ?  25 to life ?  I wonder if she ever advocated for any victim  it doesn't look like there's any evidence that she is ever done that  what is dirty police officer 

No comments:

Post a Comment