It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Nasty Northside ISD employees take a look

Everybody who's reading this blog everybody who's ever dealt with me knows that I give more information than what is absolutely necessary in order  for somebody to communicate on a professional level . I was highly emotional I couldn't find my children didn't know where they were and he refused to tell me which school they were attending in a court of law judge  demanded that I be informed which school they were going to . He ignored the judge the judge that is no longer a judge .  So I started searching the school district to find my children  he actually announced the junior high that our eldest son was going to  in a court of law  because he's not that smart  it's in the transcripts . As you can see I contacted the school tried to inform them about my situation  through my tears I wrote an email asking  if they could inform my son that I love him and I did not leave him and that I was struggling and fighting to be with him . The email read could you please tell my child that his mother loves me . These sick foreign agents pause couldn't even tell my son. That's how sick they are  that's what kind of sociopath these pieces of crap are they have no soul they have no human qualities and look at her nasty response I don't understand why you're contacting North Side St .!  How nasty is that after I just got done sending email explaining my situation and the fact that I need to communicate with my children and this door knob send me a return emailed saying I don't know why you're contacting Northside ISD holy crap I don't think you have enough of a brain to be working with children I don't think you have enough of a brain to be working in the educational system I certainly know that you don't have a soul or a heart.  then after I responded accordingly explaining to her how cold and callous and nasty her response was she decided to respond with I twisted it. I want everybody to take a good look at it. And I want you to take my word for it the email I sent will tug your heartstrings and I'm going to go find it and I'm going to put it in here and you're going to see what a monster this thing is. And you can be the judge of whether or not I twisted it I'm before you judge I want you to think about how emotional I was and how emotional I still am I don't know where my children are and a judge told him that I'm supposed to stay a part of their lives and he's responsible for that relationship between me and my children that's a judge that was not my friend that's a judge that was helping the Castro Brothers I judge who was attacking me said that I need to have a relationship with my children 



No comments:

Post a Comment