It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Katy Phelps Bay City Michigan Elementary School District bangor

I know I already put this on the blog and I'm repeating myself  this is all very important the fact that I was communicating with school because CPS have been called by my ex-husband so many times  I kept no secrets from them  they saw what the ex-husband was doing they were receiving the phone calls from the ex-husband Katie told me that she was angry with me because I wasn't strong enough to protect my children from my ex-husband what she didn't know is I had to protect my children from thousands of foreign agent sociopaths monsters  dirty politicians and dirty police officers both year and Michigan  I am one person . Not strong enough maybe  definitely didn't have enough money  couldn't get an attorney yes I went to the VA to get an attorney  and they gave me stipulations they could help me with this and they could help me with that but I had to clear up this matter and I had to clear up that matter . In other words I had to get a civilian attorney  and clear up to matters before they would help me with a family violence . This was done on purpose  they knew they would never have to help me because I was never going to get to that stage . That way Jag in Michigan  we're covering there but it looked as though they were actually doing their job it looked as though they weren't violating their ethics or violating any laws of collusion that's the way it looks on the outside but look a little deeper  violating every ethical code they ever agree to uphold is exactly what they did  being guilty of collusion Espionage and treason yes that's exactly what they're guilty of  take a good look  Dart with Saginaw Michigan then you look at Ann Arbor I do look at Detroit because I went to them all 






No comments:

Post a Comment