It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Woman found dead in field

This is a multi-purpose message that I have received I don't get old news I only get news that applies to my situation .  Currently Chief McManus is upset about something and he's letting me know  that I'm going to be found dead in a field you've been trying to do that for years and you keep failing what makes you think that you're going to accomplish it now ? Cuz you're arrogant and stupid don't forget this is the man that thought he was going to have me locked and Behavioral Health for an indefinite. Of time because I believe in alien life and I believe UFOs can be seen if you look . Yes the dumbass thought that he was going to have me put in behavioral health for that reason because he was stupid enough to be listening to Gregory Marshall the fact trailer park trash murdering rapist  child beater  yes that is the Council of Chief McManus and both of them have the same very Low Mentality level 


No comments:

Post a Comment