It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

911 call made police officers do nothing


These aren't exactly quality pictures my other phone was shut down  by the dirty cops that are hacking into it I can't get the pictures up online . You can see here that the phone is cracked that's because I had sprained my knee and I was being forced to walk all over the city of San Antonio on a sprained knee I fell in the middle of the street as I was crossing the street the phone hit the pavement and now it's cracked .  My knee isn't healed  it's very painful but I don't have any choice but to walk on it . It also makes it extremely difficult for me to have the confidence to defend myself when I'm already injured .  I'm also poisoned on a daily basis .  Many other homeless people in the city of San Antonio are poisoned as well but I get an extra helping of poison toxins medication  added to my food and drink . It's a constant Battle of trying to flush poison from my body so I can function properly .  Then they press me to keep going walking all over the city knowing that the poison that they gave me will cause heart failure if I overexert myself .  Of course I'm not as obedient as I once was figuring out that most of the people that are wilting me are sociopaths that have no business working in law enforcement that have no business working for our intelligence agencies .  I need the governor's help here in San Antonio after I made a 911 call these officers didn't actually help me at all . They responded  and maybe they'll actually write a police report maybe not . They most certainly did not go looking for the man  who assaulted me  today verbally  previously he assaulted me physically . 





In the pictures you see the Predators returning to the park stalking and harassing many of these are dirty CIA agents abusing their position of using the resources of our government  to stalk and harass .  One of the criminals that had assaulted me  almost two weeks ago that I took a video of return to the park to do it again  this time I called nine-one-one I talked to four different officers who took their time getting they told me that they would be returning to talk to me after they went to try to find  the perp .  The officers then went to a parking lot across from the park and they parked there  they were there for more than an hour to police cruisers left leaving two of them that are still there at this time  nearly two hours parked in a parking lot doing nothing not looking for the perpetrator  not returning to talk to me to do a follow-up either . Now I'm left on the streets wondering if he will return to finish me off . To assault me in a serious  Manor  causing serious bodily injury . I've sent more emails to my Governor begging him to do his job and begging for my life and my safety and he continues to do nothing .  After the police report was filed an alarm went off at a law office that is directly across from the this park  that's about four times its been used . In an effort to move me out of the park  and an expression of anger because I filed a police report . The dirty CIA like to abuse  the Network's alarms lights  computer systems  to express their anger and try to intimidate people into a state of submission  it's never actually worked on me but they continue to try  I do look forward to the director of the CIA going to prison for the rest of your life 












No comments:

Post a Comment