It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Bridget Dunlap worst teacher I've ever seen

This is Bridget Dunlop she was my son's first grade teacher he was already older than the other children because of his birthday and how it fell into the school year. She tried to hold him back in first grade. I had to take Aiden and go have him tested and lucky me it was a test that was recognized by the Texas ISD. He tested for grades above his age group. He should have been skipping grades not being held back in a grade. This woman was so arrogant full of herself she talked down to everybody and she was talking to the students in the third person and then when I turned around and talk to her in the third person depressed her and get a reaction very angry lady very angry fat lady you failed your test. Of course I went to the school talk to the principal the vice principal requested a meeting with all of them and I won the battle but there's no fixing this lady. She's not suited to be a teacher of any grade level they moved her to special education. She does not have the aptitude for children who have special needs. There's so much more to the story but I'm Diggin Up Bones and the emotions come with it so I'm just going to go dig out all the emails and let you look at it

No comments:

Post a Comment