It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 28, 2017

Plate Numbers

GWD 3032 Black SUV  July .....GTZ 9474 July ....BYV 7826 Blue Nissan...this Nissan has been seen repetitively.
Two young men having following me frequently and they were following the bus when I went with Benny the VIA bus driver BB2 R299 white chevy car with a black fender on passenger side.
CNX 0902 white pick up truck follows all around downtown and this individual went and got a membership at my gym and every time I swipe my membership card he quickly shows up.
The same person that owns this pick up hired one of his neighbors to invite me to stay with him and clean his apartment like all the others he was instructed to touch me inappropriate manner.
Gold chevy pick-up DKF 5670 seen this only a couple times following me mostly on San Pedro.
White chevy pick-up truck follows me repetively and he followed me all the way to Waco
BWJ 5056
Silver 4-runner GVK-4925 following me all over San Pedro and club 12
Small silver pick-up last four 3823
Silver Honda 2 door no passenger side mirror BLH 9625
CX5 B037 Tarus
BPV 0527 white car
FRN 4437 white pick-up
white pick up with a gold strip along bottom of truck..last 4 0962
August 18th CNX 0902
Red Honda particle plate 9478
GYW 5027 man named tony wanted me to watch him play with himself saw a text message in his phone tell him I was at a bus stop by my gym
This will be updated I have three plate numbers from last night

HWH 6916 SUV TYPE dark blue

August 31st early morning HRX 8842 gold pick up truck African american older man with severe   cataracts.


GGD 4349 RED FORD F-150 EXTENDED CAB

No comments:

Post a Comment