It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Jeremy Garza, Nick Something, a white SUV, A passenger van, A blue beat up pick up and more

While I was making my Forest Gump walk from Temple Texas to Waco Texas to seek out the assistance of the FBI the SAFC were sending their friends at me. No cars ever stopped to ask me if I needed help or a ride unless they were paid to do so. Although there was two police officers here following me and I interacted with one of them they never got too close and they never offered a ride to me. They seemed very careful to be sure I never got in their pick ups. SMART.




SAFC sent many people to offer me rides when i was walking to WACO each and everyone of them made sexual advancements, just remember these men are paying people to attempt to get sexual favors and they claim to be helping children

No comments:

Post a Comment