It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 21, 2017

May 22nd 2017 was the first day i was locked in my home

I worked the last spurs game with my yellow cab May 22nd, while i was at the spurs game i was approached by a female sheriff that had an Irish accent it was clear she was sent by Officer A. Flores she was screaming at me that i picked up in the wrong spot of the line, four young kids walked back to my cab from the line and got in. Does this sheriff really expect me to tell these kids to get out of my cab and wait for me to pull up and there was not a cab in front me either?
Flores had been messing with my fares and my GPS all week and this was the icing on the cake i didn't make nearly the money i needed to make to pay my lease and household bills. When I was at my home feeling sorry for myself because no one would help me with the Officer Flores problem I suddenly saw a light shinning through all the windows of the bedrooms and i heard knocking on the windows. I laid in my temporary bed in living room and I heard the door knob turning someone was trying to get in my home.
From this day forth for 34 consecutive knights Officer A. Flores comes to my home trying to get in and the only person i have to talk to or lean on for this matter is Officer Christopher Dech who is in my phone and other electronics he is in fact the only reason I am alive because this is not the first time Officer A. Flores has threatened my life. Usually when Officer A. Flores threatens me Dech directs me to go to the gym (LA Fitness), apparently I am safe inside and it has become my sanctuary.  For the last three months Dech has had to send me to the gym at least 4 times and the day that early voting started Officer A. Flores went especially nuts and I went to the gym for a while but couldn't sit still because the day before I had had a thousand dollars stolen from my belongings and that was savings for a home and an attorney. I went to the library on culebra rd i sat in the parking lot for quite a spell feeling sorry for myself because of Flores and all members of the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign my life is a terrible struggle and I can not seem to get my head above water each and every time I am able to get something accomplished and progress to the next level they find some way to knock me back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment