It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Kevin Miller of Waco Texas paid to get in my path and send me back to San Antonio

Kevin Miller is a awful person he assaulted me he scared the beegeebies out of me I have not fully recovered I find myself shying away from people who look anything similar to this man. He was aggressive and he man handled me. He went threw my bag and emptied it. I have no clue what he was looking for. Wait, earlier that week they planted a phone on me. Could they have sent Kevin into my bag to get the phone back? Sorry Kevin I am not dumb enough to let these men put a tracking device on me, then again it's not as if I have successfully shaken them off me. Once I lost them for two hours and all of a sudden an Officer was walking through the Lowes where I was hiding breaking his neck to see me. What the heck? Did they take a picture of me and put it in a computer and wait for surveillance cameras to find a match? Holy Eagle Eye Batman! So if I were to go a little mom and pop shop would their security cameras be open game for law enforcement? Are connected now to the almighty computer now or will they be soon? My head suddenly hurts if you can't beat join them.
Ok I don't know who paid Kevin but guys you went too far with this one I was in real danger and the wounds go deep, while typing this I just discovered a connection between three of the minions somebodies business is about to be in a world of hurt and I don't care how big your business is you attacked the wrong mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment