It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 31, 2017

I can't argue

SAN ANTONIO - A San Antonio Police Department captain was fired earlier this year after he refused to stop working a second full-time job, according to discipline records obtained by the KSAT 12 Defenders.
Capt. Shawn Ury, a night shift commander and 23-year veteran of SAPD, was suspended indefinitely for disobeying a direct order and intentionally violating a department policy.
Ury used hundreds of hours of accrRecords show that Ury took a job with USAA last fall as an investment research analyst.
Initially when I saw this I was going to argue that it was unjust than I remember my years of service and my first sergeant and hard he was. I had an article 15 for a second job and I argued as this solider did but my first sergeants argument won. His list of reasons why were so long I was dumbfounded and although it sounded sarcastic when I said will you write those down for me, I was serious it was huge. I did a lot of push ups that month and I no longer had extra cash either. 
So six months later guess what I did..lol. But I graduated nursing school so that was off my plate and I used that in the argument too. See I opened a cleaning business so this time I wasn't waitressing in a bar where soldiers weren't suppose to be. big difference. But the First Sergeant said Neering are you a nurse or a maid? Can't I be both? NO because your solider first and foremost. Damn he got me .....the cleaning business shut down so short lived.  

No comments:

Post a Comment