It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 31, 2017

June 27th my neighbors were called into SAPD headquarters

After the Chief's office staff decided to finally end the night mare my neighbors were called into head quarters and asked to lie about the Officers that they saw both in the back of the house and the several times they saw Officer Flores attempting to climb in my windows. See Officer Flores was using the west side of the house and there was a motion sensing light on the west side of the house that belonged to the two young ladies that lived next door. When he needed to see he knew exactly where to walk to turn it on. The ladies were prompted by SGT Gilliam well ladies anything could turn on that light skunks and cats well that statement is really wrong. Then they manipulated the ladies well that wasn't really a man you saw it could have been a dog on hide legs and god knows what else he said that doesn't make sense. I know the girls saw him on several different nights Kristina saw him one night went in and got her girlfriend told her to pretend that she was taking out the garage and look to see the man with a loaded gun outside Dawn's window. The next day I heard the girls talking they were saying "Dawn is so nice why would anyone want to hurt her?" I'd like to know, Oh that's right insanity and it is rapid in SAPD ranks.
One good thing SGT Gilliam asked the girls to testify against me as being insane and they refused to do so saying they did not agree with that. So they only agree to half of the contempt they are being asked to commit. I guess they have have integrity half of a moral compass.
When I saw what SGT Gilliam did with my neighbors I immediately think of the case against SAPD for the shooting of that young man. Out of no where a witness to gun that didn't exist previous to the trial just appeared from no where.
Kristi later gave me a ride to get food and she was asking all kinds of questions like where are you going to move. I said I was going to have agents tell me. Well now I know FBI agents don't do anything that they should do.....I meant real estate agents really...HA....moving goes so much easier and quicker with real estate agents yep. Then she asked why the Officer is trying to kill me and I sure the heck didn't say that to her she said just said it like that pulling it right out, suddenly I wondered times Flores wore his uniform to the house I saw it a couple times at least. I was so very confused how Kristi knew it was an officer even if Gilliam took them in to talk about what he didn't want them to see he wouldn't disclose it was an Officer right? Well anyway I just answered her real fast because he is friends with my ex-husband and my ex is helping him with the en-devour telling him things like she is in the tub, she is asleep, she is in the back yard, and so on and so on.....
You see for a short time Officer Flores was ordered out of my phone and he complied but my ex never got out of my phone he continued to listen and manipulate my phone.
I was evicted from my home on July 24th because no one actually talked to my landlord even though Gilliam told everyone to lie to me and say the landlord had been spoken to. On July 24th I spent the night on the porch, I had sold most of my things that day but there was still some things of value left. Silly me I kept believing Dech would show up like he said he would he told me in May I would be moved out of the home and he and I both believed it too.
That evening on my porch there was a lot of cats, skunks and a dog guess what not one single one of these animals set off that motion sensing light. For a minute I thought Kristi had finally shut it off until I stood up and walked over to it and it lit up. Good lie Gilliam it is animals setting it off, no it definitely is not the animals good cover story you think the judge is gonna bite that off and swallow it no sir I do not think so.

NOW in December I understand the Chief was in that meeting and these girls did this for the Chief.

No comments:

Post a Comment